The topic of hygiene equipment for hospitals has exceptional significance at Rosenberg. Through special construction of hygiene equipment we make certain that the high demands for air quality, performance and noise are met. Clean and hygienic air is after all our most important commodity, particularly in healthcare.
Park Hospital, Leipzig (Germany)
The Park Hospital Leipzig has an air volume requirement of 500,000 m³/h. This technically challenging project was made possible by Rosenberg through installation of more than 40 hygiene units. Four of the units are equipped with the plate exchange module „Polyblock“, in order to utilize the system of adiabatic cooling at the plate heat exchanger.
Innovation Center Medical Technology, Erlangen (Germany)
In Erlangen the heart of the “medical valley” beats. Half of the building complex is occupied by the Institute for Medical Technology of the Erlanger University, the other half by entrepreneurs of medical- and biotechnology. 6 air handling units with heat recovery and humidification support the brain power for new advances to be made by the scientists.
Regional Hospital, Schwetzingen (Germany)
Five hygiene units supply the regional hospital in Schwetzingen. The units are equipped with the functions cooling, heating and heat recovery through a closed loop system.
- Stadtkrankenhaus, Marcali (Hungary)
- Vaszary Kolos Krankenhaus, Esztergom (Hungary)
- St. Theresia Hospital (Hongkong)
- St. Elisabeth Hospital (Hongkong)
- Tuen Mung Hospital (Hongkong)
- Al Salam Hospital (Kuwait)
- Krankenhaus, Novosibirsk (Russia)
- REHA Klinik, Neubrandenburg (Germany)
- Rheumaklinik, Wurzach (Germany)
- Landeskrankenhaus, Bernburg (Germany)
- Kreiskrankenhaus, Mühlenberg (Germany)
- Bezirkskrankenhaus, Bayreuth (Germany)
- Virologie - Universität, Cologne (Germany)
- Klinik Löwenstein, Löwenstein (Germany)
- Klinik Neubrandenburg, Neubrandenburg (Germany)
- Universitätsklinik, Erlangen (Germany)
- Krankenhaus Neukölln, Berlin (Germany)