A Rosenberg ECFanGrid consists of a series of EC-Fans operating in parallel. The resulting Air Flow is proportional to the number of Fans used, with the Pressure Conditions remaining the same. Comprehensive testing in our Certified Testing Facility have been confirmed the theory. The use of EC-Fans is not only highly efficient, but they form a perfectly matched unit (Electronic, Motor & Impeller) for a „Cost Effective – Plug & Play Solution“ for individual ventilation requirements.
- Air Handling Units (new devices)
Benefits of using a Rosenberg ECFanGrid
- Plug & Play System
- Built-In Redundancy
- high efficient EC Technology
- Compact & Flexible Design
- Predestined for Retrofit Applications
- Ease of Maintenance and Replacement
- Easy to Clean, because ground is accessible
- High Air Flows
- Uniform Air Flow to Downstream Components
- Less Low Frequency Noises (Shorter attenuators)
- Weight reduction
- Easy implementation of Air Flow-, Pressure controls
Watch out for the Rosenberg YouTube Channel. There we have documented some reference applications, in which old units are being replaced by ECFanGrids.
We have the right solution for your application!
Dateigröße: 672.95 kB
Dateigröße: 203.54 kB
Dateigröße: 5.28 MB
Dateigröße: 3.98 MB
Dateigröße: 3.01 MB